3inova’s Network Design Consulting Services
3inova Networks Specializes in the Design of Next Generation, High Performance, Resilient, Multi-Service, Wired and Wireless (Wi-Fi) Networks.
- Wireless Site Surveys,
- Design of High-Reliability and Availability LAN, WAN and WLAN,
- Network Security Design,
- Integration of BYOD into Corporate Networks,
- End-to-end Quality of Service Design,
- Integration of Applications (i.e. VoIP, video) into LAN and WLAN solutions,
- End-to-end Network Design with Mobility,
- Wireless access to the corporate network providing reliable and secure connectivity to applications residing in the cloud or corporate data centre,
- From Needs Analysis to Engineering, Design, Project Management and Life Cycle Management,
- Business Case Analysis for Network Solutions,
- Development of Network Specifications and Requirements,
- Performance Measurements and Analysis of Wired and Wireless Multiservice Networks,
- Troubleshooting Complex Network Problems.
Our solutions are designed and engineered to provide reliable high-quality service to real-time business critical applications like IP telephony, video conferencing, video and audio streaming, person-to-person video communications, video surveillance, web based rich-media applications, email, bursty data applications, etc, to fixed and mobile users. Mobility is a driver for productivity, service improvement and new revenue opportunities. New IT strategies are focusing on network consolidation, BYOD, cloud computing and providing wireless connectivity in corporate networks for delivery of enterprise services to mobile workers. Our extensive networking knowhow coupled with our design and analysis allows us to lead the IT transformation process from wired to wireless with mobility and from desktop computing to cloud computing for our customers. Multi Service Networks that can perform the function of two or more networks and deliver cloud based services to mobile workers provide significant operational advantages therefore providing cost reduction in both Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) and Operational Expenditure (OPEX). 3inova’s extensive networking expertise and innovative designs, deliver network solutions that provide improvement in productivity, service delivery, enabling the generation of new revenue and reduction of both CAPEX and OPEX.
Current networks are designed and engineered to provide good service to a fixed set of users and applications per location. Networks are sized to support a fixed number of Ethernet ports and bandwidth-over-provisioning is used to achieve quality of service. With the explosion of mobile computing and communications (laptops, netbooks, tablets, Smartphones, etc.) and the move to cloud based services, traditional network design methods do not work. Users require the ability to work and communicate anywhere, anytime using a rich set of multimedia applications. 3inova’s engineers have the knowledge, knowhow, expertise and past networking experience in designing networking solutions for Telecom carriers, large enterprises and data centres addressing ever-changing number of mobile users and applications. From this extensive industry experience, we have defined a set of "Best Practices" (trade secrets) addressing the limitation of current network designs.
Recent Contract-based Network Designs & Deployments
- Wireless/Wired Network Design and Implementation - Canadian Embassy in Washington DC
- RF and AP Placement Design - National Gallery of Canada in Ottawa, Ontario
- Wireless Network Design and Implementation - NAV CANADA (across Canada)
- Wireless Point-to-Point Network Design and Implementation - The Ottawa Hospital, Ottawa ON
- Wireless Network Configuration - Volkswagen Canada in Ajax, Ontario
- Network Configuration - EWA, Ottawa, Ontario
- WLAN Solution Design - UCDSB, Brockville, Ontario
- WLAN Analysis and Solution Architecture Design - CBC/Radio-Canada, Toronto, Ontario
- RF and AP Placement Design - Irdeto, Kanata, Ontario
- Security Network Architect and Project Manager - PWGSC Ottawa, Ontario
- Network Analyst - PWGSC, Ottawa, Ontario.
Key staff members have strong background in design and engineering of high performance carrier-grade networks that are built for tomorrow,
We bring leading industry technical expertise, as we have developed many of the technologies that are used in next generation networks,
We design and build network solutions using the best-in-class latest technology and products from leading vendors,
Management team has over 25 years of industry experience in running projects and leading small and large teams successful,
We are committed in delivering high-quality work with high-value to our customers.
Engineering staff have Security Clearance Level II SECRET and have hands-on experience with many vendor’s networking equipment including Aruba, Avaya, Cisco, Juniper, SonicWall, and others.
|3inova Networks is an Avaya Partner.