3inova Networks was founded in August 2009 by a former Nortel Engineer, Jozef Babiarz. He brings over 30 years of experience in the telecom and networking industry. This includes research and product design, carrier-grade IP network design, enterprise wired and wireless network design, network security design, end-to-end quality-of-service, VoIP and telephony among others. 3inova’s business objective is to combine these skills with industry experience to develop highly reliable, high performance secure IP networking solutions that can support business critical mobile applications including IP telephony, video and web-based rich-media data applications. The company is focused on two key areas:
Network Design Consulting Services:
3inova Networks designs Next Generation Multi Service Networks that span wired and wireless network segments delivering securely a rich set of multimedia mobile applications and services with incorporation of BYOD (bring to work your own devices). The network is designed and engineered to provide reliable high quality service to real-time business critical applications like IP telephony, video conferencing, video and audio streaming, person-to person video communications, video surveillance, Web-based rich-media data applications, email, bursty data applications, etc., to fixed and mobile users. Mobility is a driver for productivity, service improvement, and new revenue opportunities. Network consolidation, building a single multi service network that can perform the function of two or more networks is a cost reduction in both Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) and Operational Expenditure (OPEX). 3inova Networks innovative network design, delivers a network solution that provides, productivity, service improvement, enables generations of new revenue, and reduces both CAPEX and OPEX.
Current networks are designed and engineered to provide good service to a fixed set of users and applications per location. Networks are sized to support a fixed number of Ethernet ports and bandwidth-over-provisioning is used to achieve quality of service. With the explosion of mobile computing and communications (laptops, netbooks, tablets, Smartphones, cloud computing, etc.) traditional network design methods do not work. Users require the ability to work and communicate anywhere, anytime using a rich set of multimedia applications. 3inova Networks Next Generation Multi Service Network design addresses the limitation of current networks through the use of its Best Practices (trade secret) and extensive industry experience in the design of wired and wireless networks to support an ever-changing number of mobile users and applications. 3inova Networks services to achieve this level of network performance include trade-secreted best practices in:
- Design of High Reliability and Availability LAN, WAN, WLAN,
- Network Security Desgin,
- Integration of BYOD into Corporate Networks,
- End-to-end Quality of Service Design,
- Design for Mobility (Enterprise and interworking with Carriers),
- Performance Measurement and Analysis of Wired and Wireless Multi-Service Networks,
- Integration of applications (i.e. VoIP, video) into LAN and WLAN solutions,
- Business case analysis for network solutions,
- Development of network specifications and requirements.
- Key staff members have strong background in design and engineering of high performance carrier grade networks that are built for tomorrow,
- We bring industry-leading technical expertise as we have developed many of the technologies that are used in next generation networks,
- We design and build network solutions using the best-in-class, latest technology and products from leading vendors,
- Management team has over 30 years of industry experience in running projects, leading small and large teams successfully,
- We are committed to delivering high-quality work with high-value to our customers.
Research & Development Activities:
3inova Networks is developing market differentiating technology which addresses the impediments of Wi-Fi becoming the wireless technology of choice for in-building use. The company is focused on developing technologies that allow Wi-Fi to:
- Deliver resilient performance for real-time mobile applications in the presence of large numbers of active users,
- Replace Ethernet wiring to the desktop and support business critical applications like telephone, video and data services,
- Enable the streamlining of business processes which enable changes in the way people work and where they work.
The company's focus is to develop Wi-Fi technologies (mostly software components) that can be integrated into vendor's products. 3inova Networks is a wireless sub-system solution provider working with different equipment manufacturers to integrate our technologies into their products. 3inova Networks technologies are built on top of the IEEE 802.11n and 802.11ac standards with the focus of providing solutions to real problems that the standards have not addressed.
- 3inova Networks technology improves performance, resiliency and delivers service quality assurance for Wi-Fi Access Network that need to support wireless terminals, Smartphones, Laptops, notebooks, tablets and Wi-Fi phones that are commercially sold today with generic capabilities and features.
- Wi-Fi vendors that integrate 3inova Networks technology into their APs will be able to compete for leading wireless solutions for the Enterprise, delivering unmatched features and capability with 3inova Networks patented technology.